Looking for a ticket to a sold-out performance? You can use our Returns Waiting List or Returns Queue!
UPDATE TO OUR WAITING LIST AND RETURNS QUEUE PROCESS
Due to unprecedented demand across the whole programme, we are no longer able to maintain online waiting lists for performances that are marked as returns only. To help manage expectations of available onward sales and to avoid disappointment, we will now operate an in-person returns queue only.
How the Returns Queue will work:
• The returns queue will open 1 hour before the scheduled performance start time.
• You must attend in person to place your name and number or tickets requested on the returns queue list. You must provide a contact phone number, or remain in line if applicable.
• We will begin to distribute any available returned tickets 30 minutes before the scheduled performance start time, in order of arrival and on a first-come first-served basis.
• If you are not present when your name is called, or we cannot reach you by your given contact phone number, we will move to the next person on the list and you will return to your original position in the queue.
• All tickets sold through the returns queue list are sold at either full price or standard concession rate.
This Returns Queue process is applicable for all remaining performances across TravFest, effective from Sun 20 Aug. We shall then return to an online waiting list.
On the day of each performance, any additional returned tickets will be sold through our Returns Queue.
If you would like to join our Returns Queue, please visit our Sales & Welcome counter one hour before the start time of your preferred performance, and leave your name and number of tickets you would like.
We will begin to distribute any available returned tickets to those in the Queue, in order of arrival, from 30 minutes before the performance start time, at our Sales & Welcome desk. If you are not present when your name is called, we will move to the next person on the list, and you will return to your original position in the Queue.
Please be aware that the amount of tickets likely to be returned for any performance is difficult to predict, and we cannot guarantee that there will be returned tickets available.
All tickets sold through the Returns Queue are sold at either full price or standard concession rate.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org