When participating in interactive online events such as workshops, discussions and Q&As, we ask individuals to please abide by the Terms of Conduct set out below to ensure a safe experience for all involved and in attendance.
The Traverse Theatre is dedicated to providing an inclusive, harassment-free online engagement space for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form, and participants violating these rules may be warned or expelled from the event if deemed necessary by the organisers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal or written comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, or technology choices.
- Sexual images in public spaces.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following.
- Harassing photography or recording.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour.
- Participants asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behaviour, the event organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event.