It is the best of fireside tales, told by one of Scotland’s finest writer-storytellers.
Gary McNair shines in this beautifully written, deceptively simple, warmly comic piece that accumulates layers of meaning through the act of storytelling itself. Rich and earthily funny – a genuine pleasure.
An amusing and affecting monologue… one of the hits of the Edinburgh Fringe.
- Writer & PerformerGary McNair
- Co-DirectorGareth Nicholls
- Co-DirectorSiri Rødnes
- Director of PhotographySteve Cardno
- EditorNatalie McGowan
- Composer & Sound DesignerMichael John McCarthy
- Sound RecordistJaime Sotelo
- Sound RecordistKyle Allan