Emanuel’s memorable play is never short of vividness, in a blistering production by Gareth Nicholls.
Emanuel’s writing is seriously off the leash here in a furious seventy-five minutes.
This is theatre at its best, characters hewn from pure rage, sharpened and worked to a point by a cool, steely storyline and amazing set design.
Laced with black humour and a bold, suspenseful edge.
A sharp, funny and super spooky performance that is perfectly polished.
Thrillingly good theatre
A truly impactful drama.
Existential, surreal, simultaneously repellent and compelling.
Bold, tense, shocking and brutal... director Gareth Nicholls ensures the play hits the ground running.
- WriterOliver Emanuel
- DirectorGareth Nicholls
- Lighting DesignerTigger Johnson
- Set & Costume DesignerCécile Trémolières
- Composer & Sound DesignerOğuz Kaplangi
- Casting DirectorSarah Hughes
- Assistant Director (Supported by a Federation of Scottish Theatre Assistant Director Bursary with funding from Creative Scotland)Jordan Blackwood