A spectacular theatrical retelling.
A wintry feast of the uncanny... the mood is campfire spook.
The sheer inventiveness of the visual effects and sound design, the excellently use of puppets and the perfectly composed set give these ethereal tales their weight.
A laugh out loud hoot... an other-worldly potpourri of vignettes involving amorous demons, ghosts and fox spirits.
'Sumptuous stage sorcery... a welcome addition to the world of folklore, a triumph.'
A quirky, dreamlike piece of theatre that lingers in the mind long after the applause... highly entertaining and most unusual.
- Writers and DirectorsPauline Lockhart & Ben Harrison
- Set and Costume DesignerKaren Tennent
- Live Effects DesignerFergus Dunnet
- ComposerRuth Chan
- Lighting DesignerJames Johnson
- Sound DesignerRichard Bell
- Video DesignersBright Side (Cristina Spiteri & Susanna Murphy)
- Assistant DirectorYuyu Wang
- Creative Community AdvisorsJoy Jin & Zhuoer Lin
- Fight AdvisorPhilip Ho