Brilliantly told by a cast of just five actors... truly stunning...
Stunning, fluid, beautiful choreography...inspirational and moving.
A heroic evocation of human triumph.
Its power springs from its absolute authenticity... fluently and brilliantly told.
A triumph from beginning to end… truly something not to be missed.
Will leave you thinking about your own family, and how lucky you are to have a place to call home.
Fluently told and shocking.
It’s a touchingly bittersweet, thought-provoking close to a ripping yarn very much for our times.
A powerful piece, made even more so by being narrated onstage by the man whose tale it is.
A powerful, insightful true-life account of life inside the UK care system.
- WritersNicola McCartney & Dritan Kastrati
- Director & ChoreographerNeil Bettles
- DesignerBecky Minto
- Co-choreographerJonnie Riordan
- Lighting DesignerZoe Spurr
- Composer & Sound DesignerAlexandra Faye Braithwaite