How to purchase access to a recording
1. Visit traverse.co.uk
2. Select the webpage of the recording you would like to purchase access to
3. Hit the Book Now button in the top right of the page
4. This will take you to a page where you can select the amount you would prefer to pay for access to the recording – make sure that you are logged into your Traverse account when purchasing
5. When your booking has completed, you will be sent a confirmation email
How to watch a recording
1. Once you have received your confirmation email, revisit the webpage of the recording you have purchased, making sure that you are logged into your Traverse account
2. Scroll to the bottom of the recording webpage and you should find the recording embedded into the page for you to watch, along with any relevant links, further information or resources
3. You will have access to the recording for a limited period of time – often 7 days after the time of your purchase, but this will be noted on the webpage of each event
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve signed in but I still can't access the recording
Make sure you’re logged into your Traverse account using the email you bought the ticket with, and to which you should have received a confirmation email when you originally purchased access.
How long do I have access for?
You can watch the event recording on demand, as many times as you would like, for a period of time which will be specified on the webpage for the recording (often 7 days).
Is the recording captioned?
All recordings of First Stages Festival event are captioned - you can select to turn captions on or off at any point.
I have a question that isn’t answered here.
Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we’re able – please note that this may take up to 2 working days, but we’ll try to prioritise anything urgent.