The best new writing and boldest stories are part of the 2018 Traverse Festival, featuring 8 world premieres and contemporary drama from some of the most exciting companies in the UK and beyond.
- What Girls Are Made Of by Cora Bissett (Traverse Theatre Company and Raw Material co-production in association with Regular Music)
- Check Up: Our NHS @ 70 by Mark Thomas (Lakin McCarthy in association with Nick of Time Productions LTD)
- Nigel Slater's TOAST by Henry Filloux-Bennett (PW Productions presents The Lowry Production)
- Meek by Penelope Skinner (Headlong in assocation with Birmingham Repertory Theatre)
- Underground Railroad Game (Soho Theatre presents the Ars Nova Production)
- Ulster American by David Ireland (Traverse Theatre Company)
- Breakfast Plays: Youthquake by Ella Hickson, Kieran Hurley, Sabrina Mahfouz, Natalie Mackinnon, Laurie Motherwell and Rebecca Sweeny (Traverse Theatre Company)
- Coriolanus Vanishes by David Leddy (Fire Exit in co-production with Tron Theatre)
- The Greatest Play in the History of the World by Ian Kershaw (Tara Finney productions in association with Royal Exchange Theatre)
- CLASS by Iseult Golden and David Horan (Iseult Golden and David Horan in association with Abbey Theatre)
- On the Exhale by Martín Zimmerman (China Plate and Audible in association with New Theatre Royal Portsmouth)
Off-site and Mondays
Watch the #TravFest18 trailer and flick through the festival brochure, or if you prefer, download it here.
@traversetheatre / #TravFest18