Puppet Animation Scotland
After a hard day's darkness watching animated films, join us for a selection of brilliant, joy-making shorts. Through the manipulation of objects, puppets and all manner of arcane materials, the songs of The Bombay Bicycle Club, Deluxe, Feist, James, Katie Melua, John Ritter and other leading musicians are brought vividly to life.
- Tumbleweed by Scarlet Tanager (3 min)
- I’ll Forget You by Lior (3 min)
- Perfect World (Kate Melua (4 min)
- Moving On by James (4 min)
- The Making Of… by Bombay Bicycle Club (6 min)
- How Could You Swallow So Much Sleep? by Bombay Bicycle Club (4 min)
- Baby That’s You by Deluxe (4 min)
- The Curse by John Ritter (5 min)
- Fish by Wyn Oak (5 min)
- Daniel by Deluxe (4 min)
- Honey Honey by Feist (4 min)
- Aesop Rock by Kirby (3 min)
This event is part of the Animated Film series at manipulate Festival 2018, which offers an immersive opportunity to enjoy a wide-range of eclectic contemporary animation from around the globe.
This performance is part of manipulate Visual Theatre Festival produced by Puppet Animation Scotland. View the full manipulate programme here.
manipulatefestival.org / @manipulatefest / #manipulate2018
Dates & times
Sat 27 Jan, 9pm
£5 (single film)
£12 (three film pass)
£35 (film festival pass)
Full Festival Pass £159
See our Box Office page for full pricing and booking information.