Puppet Animation Scotland
manipulate invite you to five self-contained events during manipulate festival 2018 within which Scottish-based performance artists present a flavour of their current creative explorations and experiments.
- SNAPSHOTS 1: Ragnarök (Tortoise in a Nutshell)
- SNAPSHOTS 2: Egg (Sarah Bebe Holmes)
- SNAPSHOTS 3: Hand//Shake (Katie Armstrong), Nothing (Faux Theatre), Love: Inspired by Shakespeare’s Sonnets (Ludens)
- SNAPSHOTS 4: Finger Fatale (Ella Mackay), Rex (Emma King), Rendition (Freda O’Byrne)
- SNAPSHOTS 5: Social Butterfly (Jessica Innes), The Fuzzballz (Fraser Anderson), Love Letters (Kat Barrass), Rainy Days (Calette Duke), War Room (Julia Hart)
This performance is part of manipulate Visual Theatre Festival produced by Puppet Animation Scotland. View the full manipulate programme, here.
manipulatefestival.org / @manipulatefest / #manipulate2018
All free, but ticketed
See our Box Office page for full pricing and booking information.