Produced by A Play, A Pie and A Pint, Òran Mór
Presented by the Traverse Theatre
In the middle of the night a young woman arrives at Martine’s door looking for shelter. Martine, a lifelong feminist and writer, invites the woman into her comfortable spacious home. What follows challenges all Martine’s beliefs and it becomes clear that Rowan is not quite what she seems.
Date & Time
Tue 2 – Sat 6 May, 1pm; Fri 5 May, 7pm
Visit our Box Office page for full pricing and booking information
A Play, a Pie and A Pint offers:
- A play, a pie and a pint of beer/125ml glass of house wine or a regular glass of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, lemonade, orange juice, filter coffee or tea
- A vibrant mix of themes, characters and stories
- Lunchtime and evening performances
- Easily digestible 50-min play packages
- Vegetarian pie available, and vegan, dairy free, and gluten free alternative provided (please advise the Box Office of your requirement when booking).
Image: Leslie Black