Produced by A Play, A Pie and A Pint, Òran Mór
Presented by the Traverse Theatre
Talking to the dead is a dirty job, but someone’s got to do it. Betty has been talking to dead people for thirty years and she’s weary, heart sore and filthy rich. So, she’s packing up, taking down the website and retiring somewhere warm. Tonight though, there’s just one final private session with yet another punter desperate for answers.
Date & Time
Tue 25 – Sat 29 Apr, 1pm; Fri 28 Apr, 7pm
Visit our Box Office page for full pricing and booking information
A Play, a Pie and A Pint offers:
- A play, a pie and a pint of beer/125ml glass of house wine or a regular glass of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, lemonade, orange juice, filter coffee or tea
- A vibrant mix of themes, characters and stories
- Lunchtime and evening performances
- Easily digestible 50-min play packages
- Vegetarian pie available, and vegan, dairy free, and gluten free alternative provided (please advise the Box Office of your requirement when booking).
Image: Leslie Black