Produced by A Play, A Pie and A Pint, Òran Mór
Presented by the Traverse Theatre
When a famous Shakespearean actor shot and killed President Lincoln in Ford’s Theatre, it was supposed to be his greatest performance. 12 days later, hiding in a barn with a broken leg, fully expecting to be acclaimed as the hero of his country, John Wilkes Booth is waiting for his reviews to come in...
Presented in collaboration with Aberdeen Performing Arts.
Date & Time
Tue 18 – Sat 22 Apr, 1pm; Fri 21 Apr, 7pm
Visit our Box Office page for full pricing and booking information
A Play, a Pie and A Pint offers:
- A play, a pie and a pint of beer/125ml glass of house wine or a regular glass of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, lemonade, orange juice, filter coffee or tea
- A vibrant mix of themes, characters and stories
- Lunchtime and evening performances
- Easily digestible 50-min play packages
- Vegetarian pie available, and vegan, dairy free, and gluten free alternative provided (please advise the Box Office of your requirement when booking).
Image: Emma Quinn