Produced by A Play, A Pie and A Pint, Òran Mór
Presented by the Traverse Theatre
Living in the same street doesn’t mean that you inhabit the same universe. Being neighbours in a well-heeled part of Edinburgh, Susie and Jennifer have the same postcode but share little else. A minor incident involving Susie’s teenage son exposes major differences, and triggers a darkly comic domestic crisis of epic proportions.
Date & Time
Tue 4 – Sat 8 Apr, 1pm; Fri 7 Apr, 7pm
Visit our Box Office page for full pricing and booking information
A Play, a Pie and A Pint offers:
- A play, a pie and a pint of beer/125ml glass of house wine or a regular glass of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, lemonade, orange juice, filter coffee or tea
- A vibrant mix of themes, characters and stories
- Lunchtime and evening performances
- Easily digestible 50-min play packages
- Vegetarian pie available, and vegan, dairy free, and gluten free alternative provided (please advise the Box Office of your requirement when booking).
Image: Alan Wylie