Traverse Theatre & Stills Centre for
Edinburgh is your city… or is it?
Through words, photography and images, Edinburgh's young people
show their city, through their eyes and postcodes.
Want to take part? Here's everything you need to
What will I do?
- You'll work with professional artists from the Traverse Theatre
and Stills Gallery, across 4 workshops to create your own response
to your city.
- You'll receive a disposable camera to take images of where
- You'll create your own response to Edinburgh through words or
images. Your final work will be displayed at the Traverse
How do I get involved?
- You need to be aged 15-19.
- You need to be currently living in an EH postcode.
- You'll need to be available on the dates stated below.
- You don't need to have any experience in creating your own
stories, but interested in learning more.
When do I need to be available?
You can drop in to any of the following sessions. It's
great if you can be there for them all, but it's totally fine if
you can only make 1 or 2.
- Fri 7 Dec, 2.30-4.30pm at Stills Gallery
- Sat 8 Dec, 2.30-4.30pm at Traverse Theatre
- Fri 14 Dec, 2.30-4.30pm at Stills Gallery
- Sat 15 Dec, 2.30-4.30pm at Traverse Theatre
- Exhibition launch: w/c 17Dec at Traverse Theatre TBC
- To find out more please email