As a registered charity, the Traverse is always in need of
additional funds to support all of its work. This includes:
- Commissioning playwrights to create new plays
- Programming, like our latest packed
- Individual plays and productions
- Our 'behind the scenes' work developing new plays, new playwrights and
supporting established writers to take risks
- Our celebrated education programme, Traverse
Learning, which reaches people of all ages, particularly young
We can accept donations by cheque or cash at the Traverse Box
Office, by post to Traverse Theatre, Cambridge Street, Edinburgh,
EH1 2ED or you can donate online every time you buy a ticket!
To make your donation go further, we can claim 25p for every
pound in tax back from the Inland Revenue. To qualify, you must pay
income or capital gains tax equal to the amount we reclaim.